Table of Contents
The Pennsylvania Quakers (8-8, 1-1 Ivy League) hit the road in Ivy League play against the Columbia Lions (6-11, 1-1 Ivy League) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Quakers are favored by 9 points in the game. The point total is set at 141.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Quakers vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium
Pennsylvania Betting Stats & Information
- Pennsylvania has been the moneyline favorite seven times this season. They’ve gone 5-2 in those games.
- The Quakers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -434 or shorter.
- The Quakers have an 8-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this season.
- The average total Pennsylvania has had in its matchups this season is 6.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Columbia Betting Stats & Info
- Columbia has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won three, or 21.4%, of those games.
- The Lions have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +331 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Lions have put together a 7-8-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 9-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Columbia this year is 5.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Pennsylvania vs. Columbia Season Stat Comparison
|Pennsylvania Rank||Pennsylvania AVG||Columbia AVG||Columbia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pennsylvania Quakers Leaders
- Nick Spinoso leads the Quakers in rebounds and assists. Spinoso averages 6.6 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game.
- Pennsylvania’s leading scorer is Jordan Dingle, who tallies 23.6 points a game in addition to his 3.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- The Quakers get the most three-point shooting production out of Dingle, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Columbia Lions Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa puts up 12.3 points and 5.7 rebounds per game for the Lions, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Avery Brown records more assists than any other Columbia player with 2.6 per game. He also averages 9.6 points and grabs 2.2 rebounds per game.
- De La Rosa averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.