Table of Contents
The Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (5-11, 0-3 Patriot) are 2-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Holy Cross Crusaders (5-11, 2-1 Patriot) on Sunday, January 8, 2023 at Hart Recreation Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 129.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crusaders vs. Greyhounds
- Game Day: Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hart Recreation Center
Holy Cross Betting Stats & Information
- Holy Cross has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Crusaders have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -138 or shorter.
- The Crusaders’ ATS record is 8-7-0 this season.
- The Greyhounds are 3-6 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Holy Cross has had in its games this season is 8.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Loyola (MD) Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Loyola (MD) has won one out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Greyhounds have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +111 moneyline set for this game.
- The Greyhounds’ ATS record is 4-11-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Greyhounds are 3-6 against the spread.
- The average total for Loyola (MD)’s games this season is 7.2 more points than the point total of 129 in this outing.
Holy Cross vs. Loyola (MD) Season Stat Comparison
|Holy Cross Rank||Holy Cross AVG||Loyola (MD) AVG||Loyola (MD) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Holy Cross Crusaders Leaders
- The Crusaders leader in points and rebounds is Gerrale Gates, who scores 17.6 points and pulls down 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Bo Montgomery leads Holy Cross in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 11.9 points per contest.
- The Crusaders get the most three-point shooting production out of Will Batchelder, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Loyola (MD) Greyhounds Leaders
- The Greyhounds’ Kenny Jones puts up enough points (11.1 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Golden Dike is at the top of the Loyola (MD) rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also notches 6.1 points and adds 1.5 assists per game.
- Jones is the top scorer from distance for the Greyhounds, hitting 1.8 threes per game.