Table of Contents
The Morgan State Bears (6-8, 0-0 MEAC) are only 1-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the North Carolina Central Eagles (7-7, 0-0 MEAC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Talmadge L. Hill Field House. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Talmadge L. Hill Field House
Morgan State Betting Stats & Information
- Morgan State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Bears have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Bears are 6-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have an 8-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average point total in Morgan State’s games this season is 5.1 more points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Info
- North Carolina Central has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won twice.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -100 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles have an 8-1-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an 8-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- North Carolina Central’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 147.4 points, 3.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Morgan State vs. North Carolina Central Season Stat Comparison
|Morgan State Rank||Morgan State AVG||North Carolina Central AVG||North Carolina Central Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- Malik Miller leads the Bears in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 18.5 points, grabbing 9.6 rebounds and dishing out 3.9 assists per game.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Isaiah Burke, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- Justin Wright averages 15.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Eagles.
- Kris Monroe puts up a stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 9.6 points and 0.7 assists per game for North Carolina Central to take the top rebound spot on the team. Eric Boone has the top spot for assists with 5.5 per game, adding 7.9 points and 4.6 rebounds per outing.
- Monroe is the top shooter from deep for the Eagles, hitting 1.6 threes per game.