Table of Contents
The Bowling Green Falcons (7-7, 1-0 MAC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Ohio Bobcats (8-6, 0-1 MAC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Stroh Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 152.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Arena: Stroh Center
Ohio Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio has a 5-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Bobcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -156 or shorter.
- The Bobcats are 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 1-3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Ohio’s average point total in matchups this year is 147.6, 4.9 points below the total in this game.
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Bowling Green has won two out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Falcons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +132.
- The Falcons have a 6-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Falcons are 1-3-1 against the spread.
- Bowling Green’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 150.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Ohio vs. Bowling Green Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio Rank||Ohio AVG||Bowling Green AVG||Bowling Green Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bobcats is Dwight Wilson, who puts up 13 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Ohio’s best passer is Jaylin Hunter, who averages 4.4 assists per game to go with his 9.5 PPG scoring average.
- Miles Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Leon Ayers III is the top scorer for the Falcons with 17.3 points per game. He also adds 4.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Bowling Green leaders in rebounding and assists are Rashaun Agee with 6.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.9 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Samari Curtis with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.3 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Kaden Metheny is consistent from three-point range and leads the Falcons with 2.7 made threes per game.