Table of Contents
The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (5-11, 3-2 Horizon) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Wright State Raiders (9-7, 2-3 Horizon) on Sunday, January 8, 2023 at Wright State University Nutter Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 153.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Golden Grizzlies
- Game Day: Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairborn, Ohio
- Arena: Wright State University Nutter Center
Wright State Betting Stats & Information
- Wright State has won five of eight games when the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- The Raiders have not played a game with moneyline odds of -284 or shorter.
- The Raiders’ ATS record is 7-8-0 this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies have a 3-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Wright State has had set in games this season is 1.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Oakland Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oakland has won one out of the 11 games, or 9.1%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Golden Grizzlies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +225 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Grizzlies have a 6-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Grizzlies are 3-5 against the spread.
- The average point total for Oakland this season is 4.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Wright State vs. Oakland Season Stat Comparison
|Wright State Rank||Wright State AVG||Oakland AVG||Oakland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Raiders is Trey Calvin, who scores 18.9 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- Brandon Noel leads Wright State in rebounding, grabbing 7.3 boards per game while also scoring 12.3 points a contest.
- Calvin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- Trey Townsend is the top scorer for the Golden Grizzlies with 16.4 points per game. He also adds 7.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Oakland leaders in rebounding and assists are Keaton Hervey with 7.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.3 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Jalen Moore with 5.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.3 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Blake Lampman is consistent from distance and leads the Golden Grizzlies with 2.5 made threes per game.