Table of Contents
A pair of hot teams hit the court when the Colgate Raiders (9-7, 3-0 Patriot) visit the Army Black Knights (9-7, 3-0 Patriot) on Monday, January 9, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Black Knights are 6.5-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their three-game win streak intact against the Raiders, who have won three straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 155.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Black Knights
- Game Day: Monday, January 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Point, New York
- Arena: Christl Arena
Colgate Betting Stats & Information
- Colgate has won 53.8% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-6).
- The Raiders have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -286 or shorter.
- The Raiders’ ATS record is 8-7-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the Black Knights are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Colgate has had set in games this year is 1.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Army Betting Stats & Info
- Army has won two of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Black Knights have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +220 moneyline set for this game.
- The Black Knights have a 6-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Black Knights are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Army’s games this season is 8.5 fewer points than the point total of 155.5 in this outing.
Colgate vs. Army Season Stat Comparison
|Colgate Rank||Colgate AVG||Army AVG||Army Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colgate Raiders Leaders
- Tucker Richardson leads the Raiders in points and assists per game, scoring 15.1 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Malcolm Baily leads Colgate in rebounding, grabbing nine rebounds per game while also scoring 4 points a contest.
- Oliver Lynch-Daniels makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Army Black Knights Leaders
- The Black Knights’ Jalen Rucker averages enough points (15.7 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Charlie Peterson’s stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 8.8 points and 2.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Army rebounding leaderboard.
- Coleton Benson is the top scorer from distance for the Black Knights, hitting 2.4 threes per game.