Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (8-7, 1-2 SEC) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the LSU Tigers (12-3, 1-2 SEC) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gators vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has gone 7-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 63.6%).
- The Gators have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- The Gators have a 6-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Tigers have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The average total for Florida’s games this year is 2.9 more points than the total of 139 in this game.
LSU Betting Stats & Info
- This season, LSU has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -106.
- The Tigers are 6-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Tigers have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average over/under for LSU’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
Florida vs. LSU Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||LSU AVG||LSU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- The Gators leader in points and rebounds is Colin Castleton, who scores 14.7 points and pulls down 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Florida’s best passer is Kyle Lofton, who averages 3.4 assists per game to go with his 9.2 PPG scoring average.
- Will Richard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
LSU Tigers Leaders
- K.J. Williams puts up 18.2 points and 7.7 rebounds per game for the Tigers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Justice Hill’s assist statline paces LSU; he racks up 3.5 assists per game.
- Adam Miller is consistent from three-point range and leads the Tigers with 2.6 made threes per game.