Table of Contents
The South Carolina State Bulldogs (3-14, 0-1 MEAC) are 9.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Morgan State Bears (7-8, 1-0 MEAC) on Monday, January 9, 2023 at Talmadge L. Hill Field House. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total is 150 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Monday, January 9, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Talmadge L. Hill Field House
Morgan State Betting Stats & Information
- Morgan State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Bears have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -430 or shorter.
- The Bears’ ATS record is 7-4-0 this season.
- The Bulldogs are 5-7 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- Morgan State’s average point total in matchups this year is 148.8, 1.2 points below the total in this game.
South Carolina State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Carolina State has been the underdog 13 times and won two of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +328.
- The Bulldogs have a 6-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 5-7 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for South Carolina State this season is 10.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Morgan State vs. South Carolina State Season Stat Comparison
|Morgan State Rank||Morgan State AVG||South Carolina State AVG||South Carolina State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- The Bears leader in points, rebounds and assists is Malik Miller, who averages 18 points, 9.4 boards and 4 assists per game.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Isaiah Burke, who knocks down 3.3 threes per game.
South Carolina State Bulldogs Leaders
- Lesown Hallums scores 12.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- South Carolina State’s leader in rebounds is Davion Everett with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Rakeim Gary with 2.9 per game.
- Gary is the top scorer from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.6 threes per game.