Table of Contents
Two hot teams square off when the No. 23 San Diego State Aztecs (12-3, 3-0 MWC) host the Nevada Wolf Pack (14-3, 4-0 MWC) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET. The Wolf Pack are 8.5-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their five-game win streak allive against the Aztecs, who have won five straight. The over/under is set at 137.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Wolf Pack
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Arena: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
|San Diego State||-8.5||137.5|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has gone 11-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 84.6%).
- The Aztecs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -412 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aztecs have compiled a 4-9-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for San Diego State’s games this year is 3.5 more points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
Nevada Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Nevada has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Wolf Pack have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +307.
- The Wolf Pack have an 11-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Nevada this year is 0.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State vs. Nevada Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Nevada AVG||Nevada Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aztecs this season is Matt Bradley, who averages 13.3 points, four rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Nathan Mensah leads San Diego State in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Darrion Trammell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- The Aztecs get the most three-point shooting production out of Bradley, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas scores 17 points per game to be the top scorer for the Wolf Pack.
- Darrion Williams has a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 7.1 points and 2.6 assists per game for Nevada to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kenan Blackshear has the top spot for assists with 4.8 per game, adding 14.1 points and 4.8 rebounds per outing.
- Lucas is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Wolf Pack, hitting 2.8 threes per game.