Table of Contents
The Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-11, 1-1 MAC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game road slide when they square off against the Western Michigan Broncos (4-11, 0-2 MAC) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at University Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Arena: University Arena
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Western Michigan has been the moneyline favorite three times this season. They’ve finished 1-2 in those games.
- The Broncos have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -171 or shorter.
- The Broncos have a 4-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Eagles have a 4-6 record against the spread.
- Western Michigan’s average point total in matchups this year is 140.3, 4.7 points less than the total in this game.
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Eastern Michigan has won two out of the 11 games, or 18.2%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +140.
- The Eagles are 5-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Eagles have a 4-6 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- Eastern Michigan’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 152.5 points, 7.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Western Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Western Michigan Rank||Western Michigan AVG||Eastern Michigan AVG||Eastern Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Broncos is Lamar Norman Jr., who scores 17 points and dishes out 2.4 assists per game.
- Markeese Hastings is Western Michigan’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 10.1 boards in each contest while scoring 6.9 points per game.
- Norman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- Emoni Bates sits on top of the Eagles leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 20.7 points and six rebounds per game.
- Eastern Michigan’s assist leader is Tyson Acuff with 2.8 per game. He also scores 12.6 points per game and tacks on 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Bates hits 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.