Table of Contents
Ahead of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Austin Ekeler and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. The AFC Wild Card round will see Ekeler’s Los Angeles Chargers enter a showdown against the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Austin Ekeler Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 36.5 (-110)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Stats
- Ekeler has a team-high 915 rushing yards (53.8 per game) and 13 TDs.
- He also averages 42.5 receiving yards, grabbing 107 passes for 722 yards on the year plus five touchdowns.
- He has accounted for 43.9% of his team’s 41 offensive touchdowns this season, with 18 total.
- He has handled 204, or 50.5%, of his team’s 404 rushing attempts this season.
- Ekeler ranks 19th in rushing yards after contact this season with 375, thanks in part to five broken tackles.
- Against the Jaguars, Ekeler’s five rushing yards in his only career matchup are 45.5 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- In one game against them Ekeler has not run for more than 50.5 yards.
- Ekeler did not have a touchdown run in that outing against the Jaguars.
Last 3 Games
- at Broncos (1/8/2023): 11 carries, 34 yards; 4 receptions, 36 yardsvs. Rams (1/1/2023): 10 carries, 122 yards, 2 TDs; 4 receptions, 39 yardsat Colts (12/26/2022): 18 carries, 67 yards, 2 TDs