Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted player prop bet markets for Noah Fant ahead of his next NFL game on Saturday at 4:30 PM ET airing on FOX. The NFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Fant’s Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers from Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Noah Fant Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 25.5 (-110)
Noah Fant Receiving Stats
- Fant has put together 486 yards receiving (on 50 catches) and four TDs. He has been targeted 63 times, and is putting up 28.6 yards per game.
- So far this season, 11.0% of the 573 passes thrown by his team have gone Fant’s way.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 42 touchdowns on offense this season, or 9.5%.
Against San Francisco
- In his two matchups against the 49ers, Fant’s 21.5 receiving yards average is 4.0 less than his over/under for Saturday’s game (25.5).
- In two matchups against them, Fant has topped 25.5 yards receiving once.
- Fant, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Rams (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 20 yardsvs. Jets (1/1/2023): 2 receptions, 40 yardsat Chiefs (12/24/2022): 2 receptions, 12 yards, 1 TD