Table of Contents
Adam Svensson will look for another strong showing at the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club after a seventh-place showing in this event in 2022. Bookmakers have him at +7000. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Svensson before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Adam Svensson Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Svensson has shot under par 11 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Svensson has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Adam Svensson History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- In Svensson’s last two appearances in this event, he has placed in the top 10 a total of one time. His average finish is 25th at the event.
- In his last two appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut every time.
- Svensson played this event most recently in 2022, and finished seventh.
- His last time here, he recorded a top-five score of the day in one round.
Adam Svensson’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|