Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Adam Thielen and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:30 PM ET on FOX. The NFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Thielen’s Minnesota Vikings and the New York Giants from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Adam Thielen Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. New York Giants
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 37.5 (-110)
Adam Thielen Receiving Stats
- Thielen has racked up 716 yards receiving (42.1 per game) and six TDs, hauling in 70 balls on 107 targets.
- Thielen has been the target of 107 of his team’s 672 passing attempts this season, or 15.9% of the target share.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 48 touchdowns on offense this season, or 12.5%.
Against New York
- Against the Giants, Thielen totaled six receiving yards in only career matchup, 31.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Thielen has never topped 37.5 yards receiving.
- Thielen did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Giants.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (1/8/2023): 2 receptions, 8 yards, 1 TDat Packers (1/1/2023): 1 reception, 16 yardsvs. Giants (12/24/2022): 1 reception, 6 yards