Table of Contents
Billy Horschel enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +3000 odds. He made the cut and finished 36th in his last appearance at this course, the 2022 Sony Open in Hawaii. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Horschel in this event.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Billy Horschel Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Horschel has finished under par 13 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score five times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Horschel has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 11 times.
Billy Horschel History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Horschel has one top-10 finish in his past four appearances at this event, with an average finishing position of 41st over that span.
- Horschel made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- In 2022 in his last entry here at this tournament, Horschel finished 36th.
- In his last appearance at this tournament, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Billy Horschel’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|