Table of Contents
Brice Garnett enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +35000 odds after making the cut in his last event here, the 2021 Sony Open in Hawaii, placing 32nd. Before Garnett tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Brice Garnett Recent Performance
- Garnett has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Garnett has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
Brice Garnett History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Garnett has an average finish of 34th over his last six trips to this tournament.
- In his last six appearances at this tournament, he’s survived the cut three times.
- Garnett competed in this tournament most recently in 2021, and took 32nd.
- His last time competing at this tournament, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Brice Garnett’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|