Table of Contents
The Western Carolina Catamounts (10-7, 3-1 SoCon) are underdogs (+9) for an attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Chattanooga Mocs (10-7, 2-2 SoCon) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at McKenzie Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mocs vs. Catamounts
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Arena: McKenzie Arena
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Information
- Chattanooga has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve gone 4-3 in those games.
- The Mocs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -444 or shorter.
- The Mocs’ ATS record is 5-8-1 this season.
- The Catamounts have a 3-0-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 9 points or more.
- The average over/under Chattanooga has had in its matchups this year is 5.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- Western Carolina has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won five, or 45.5%, of those games.
- The Catamounts have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +335 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Catamounts have put together a 9-6-1 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 9-point underdogs this season, the Catamounts are 3-0-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Western Carolina this season is one point higher than this game’s over/under.
Chattanooga vs. Western Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Chattanooga Rank||Chattanooga AVG||Western Carolina AVG||Western Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- Jake Stephens leads the Mocs in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 21.4 points, grabbing 10.5 boards and dishing out 3.6 assists per game.
- Jamal Johnson leads the Mocs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- The Catamounts’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tyzhaun Claude with 14.5 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Western Carolina’s assist leader is Vonterius Woolbright with 4.5 per game. He also records 12.3 points per game and tacks on 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Tre Jackson is the top shooter from distance for the Catamounts, hitting 3.7 threes per game.