Table of Contents
Doc Redman heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2020. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Redman before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Doc Redman Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Redman has shot below par eight times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered a top-five score once in his last 16 rounds.
- Redman has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Doc Redman History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Redman failed to qualify for the weekend in his last trip to this event in 2020.
Doc Redman’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|