Table of Contents
Erik Barnes played to a 10th-place finish in his last action in The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside) on November 17-20, and comes into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +30000 odds to win. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Barnes in this event.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Erik Barnes Recent Performance
- Barnes has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Barnes has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Erik Barnes’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|