Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Ja’Marr Chase, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on NBC. The AFC Wild Card round will see Chase’s Cincinnati Bengals head into a showdown with the Baltimore Ravens at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Ja’Marr Chase Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.5 (-115)
Ja’Marr Chase Receiving Stats
- Chase’s team-leading 1,046 yards receiving (87.2 per game) have come on 87 receptions (134 targets), plus he has scored nine TDs.
- So far this season, 22.0% of the 610 passes thrown by his team have gone Chase’s way.
- He has accounted for 18.4% of his team’s 49 offensive touchdowns this season, with nine total.
- Against the Ravens, Chase has averaged 115.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups, 35.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Chase has had more than 80.5 receiving yards against the Ravens three times.
- Chase has caught a touchdown pass against the Ravens twice, but did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 8 receptions, 86 yards, 1 TDat Patriots (12/24/2022): 8 receptions, 79 yardsat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 7 receptions, 60 yards, 1 TD