Table of Contents
John Huh heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +35000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, The RSM Classic. Before Huh tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
John Huh Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Huh has finished below par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Huh has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
John Huh History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- In his past eight appearances at this event, Huh has an average finishing position of 30th.
- In his last eight appearances at this tournament, Huh made the cut three times.
- Huh failed to qualify for the weekend in his most recent appearance in this event in 2022.
John Huh’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|