Table of Contents
K.J. Choi enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +100000 odds after making the cut and finishing 71st in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Choi before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
K.J. Choi Recent Performance
- Over his last 12 rounds, Choi has finished below par four times, while also recording one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Choi has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day two times.
K.J. Choi History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Choi has one top-20 finish in his last seven trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 46th over that span.
- In his last seven appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- Choi placed 71st the most recent time he competed in this tournament (in 2021).
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time competing at this event.
K.J. Choi’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|