Table of Contents
Kevin Tway has +50000 odds to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event here, the 2022 Sony Open in Hawaii, and placed 61st. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tway in this event.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Kevin Tway Recent Performance
- Tway has finished below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Tway has finished with a score within five shots of the day’s best in two of his last 12 rounds.
Kevin Tway History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Tway has an average finishing position of 65th in his past seven trips to this event.
- Tway made it to the weekend in two of his last seven trips to this event.
- Tway finished 61st the most recent time he played this event (in 2022).
- He was within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Kevin Tway’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|