Table of Contents
Kurt Kitayama earned a second-place finish in his last action in THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club on October 20-23, and heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +5500 odds to win. Before Kitayama tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Kurt Kitayama Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kitayama has finished under par 11 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score five times in his last 16 rounds.
- Kitayama has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Kurt Kitayama History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- The most recent time Kitayama competed in this event (in 2022), he missed the cut.
Kurt Kitayama’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|