Table of Contents
Mackenzie Hughes earned a 19th-place finish in his last tournament at Waialae Country Club in the 2021 Sony Open in Hawaii. He comes into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii with +5000 odds. Before Hughes tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Mackenzie Hughes Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hughes has finished below par 13 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score four times and a top-10 score six times in his last 18 rounds.
- Hughes has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 11 times.
Mackenzie Hughes History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Hughes has placed among the top 20 once over his last five trips to this event, with an average finish of 23rd at the tournament.
- In Hughes’ last five appearances at this event, he’s made the cut twice.
- In 2021 in his last entry here at this tournament, Hughes finished 19th.
- In his most recent appearance at this tournament, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Mackenzie Hughes’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|