Table of Contents
The Winthrop Eagles (7-10, 2-2 Big South) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Radford Highlanders (8-9, 2-2 Big South) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at Winthrop Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Arena: Winthrop Coliseum
Radford Betting Stats & Information
- Radford has won 62.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-3).
- The Highlanders have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- The Highlanders are 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 2-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Radford’s games this season is 3.1 fewer points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
Winthrop Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Winthrop has been the underdog nine times and won one of those games.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles have a 6-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have a 2-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Winthrop’s games this year have averaged a total of 149.1 points, 9.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Radford vs. Winthrop Season Stat Comparison
|Radford Rank||Radford AVG||Winthrop AVG||Winthrop Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- The Highlanders scoring leader is DaQuan Smith, who averages 12.6 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Justin Archer is Radford’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.4 per game, while Josiah Jeffers is its best passer, averaging 3.8 assists in each contest.
- The Highlanders get the most three-point shooting production out of Smith, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- Kelton Talford has the top spot on the Eagles leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.9 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Kasen Harrison records more assists than any other Winthrop teammate with 3.3 per game. He also scores 10.2 points and pulls down 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Toneari Lane is the most prolific from deep for the Eagles, hitting 2.5 threes per game.