Table of Contents
C-USA opponents meet when the Rice Owls (11-4, 2-2 C-USA) host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (9-7, 2-3 C-USA) at Tudor Fieldhouse, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. The Blue Raiders are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Blue Raiders
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Tudor Fieldhouse
Rice Betting Stats & Information
- Rice has won five of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (83.3%).
- The Owls have not played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
- The Owls have an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 1.5 points or more this year (0-4).
- Rice’s average point total in matchups this year is 156.2, 9.2 points higher than the total in this game.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- Middle Tennessee has been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- The Blue Raiders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -103 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Blue Raiders have compiled a 5-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Blue Raiders have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 1.5 points or more this season (0-4).
- The average total in Middle Tennessee’s games this season is 11.4 fewer points than the point total of 147 for this outing.
Rice vs. Middle Tennessee Season Stat Comparison
|Rice Rank||Rice AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rice Owls Leaders
- The Owls leader in rebounds and assist is Max Fiedler, who grabs 8.5 rebounds and gives out five assists per game along with scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Quincy Olivari leads Rice in scoring, averaging 18 per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- The Owls get the most three-point shooting production out of Travis Evee, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- DeAndre Dishman sits on top of the Blue Raiders leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.2 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Middle Tennessee’s assist leader is Camryn Weston with 2.9 per game. He also scores 9.4 points per game and tacks on five rebounds per game.
- Elias King is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Blue Raiders, hitting 1.6 threes per game.