Table of Contents
Sam Ryder made the cut and finished 63rd in his most recent appearance in the Sony Open in Hawaii, and he has +18000 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at Waialae Country Club. Before Ryder tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Sam Ryder Recent Performance
- Ryder has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in five of his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Ryder has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Sam Ryder History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Ryder has an average finish of 50th at this event in five trips, including a personal best of 28th place.
- In his last five appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Ryder competed in this tournament most recently in 2022, and finished 63rd.
- In his most recent time competing at this event, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Sam Ryder’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|