Table of Contents
Scott Harrington has +60000 odds at the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, The RSM Classic. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Harrington before he takes to the course in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Scott Harrington Recent Performance
- Over his last 12 rounds, Harrington has shot under par three times, while also carding one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Harrington has carded a score within five shots of the day’s best in three of his last 12 rounds.
Scott Harrington History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Harrington finished 57th here in 2020 in his most recent appearance at the tournament.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Scott Harrington’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|