Table of Contents
Tyler Boyd will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 8:15 PM ET live on NBC. The AFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Boyd’s Cincinnati Bengals and the Baltimore Ravens from Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Tyler Boyd Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-115)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Stats
- Boyd has totaled 762 yards receiving on 58 catches with five TDs this season, averaging 47.6 yards per game.
- So far this season, 13.4% of the 610 passes thrown by his team have gone Boyd’s way.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 49 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.2%.
- In his four matchups against the Ravens, Boyd’s 51.8 receiving yards average is 16.3 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (35.5).
- Boyd has had more than 35.5 receiving yards against the Ravens three times.
- Boyd has caught a touchdown pass against the Ravens once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 5 receptions, 51 yardsat Patriots (12/24/2022): 3 receptions, 21 yardsat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 5 receptions, 35 yards, 1 TD