Table of Contents
The UC Riverside Highlanders (10-6, 3-1 Big West) hit the road in Big West action against the UCSD Tritons (6-9, 1-2 Big West) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The Highlanders are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 130.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Tritons
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Arena: RIMAC Arena
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Information
- UC Riverside has won 71.4% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-2).
- The Highlanders have not played a game with moneyline odds of -173 or shorter.
- The Highlanders have a 9-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Tritons are 5-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under UC Riverside has had in its games this year is 10.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UCSD Betting Stats & Info
- UCSD has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won four, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Tritons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +140 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Tritons have put together a 6-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Tritons are 5-5 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in UCSD’s games this season is 6.3 more points than the point total of 130 in this outing.
UC Riverside vs. UCSD Season Stat Comparison
|UC Riverside Rank||UC Riverside AVG||UCSD AVG||UCSD Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- The Highlanders leader in points and assists is Zyon Pullin, who puts up 19.6 points per game along with 4.1 assists.
- Lachlan Olbrich is UC Riverside’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.6 boards in each contest while scoring 9.5 points per game.
- Flynn Cameron leads the Highlanders in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UCSD Tritons Leaders
- Bryce Pope sits at the top of the Tritons scoring leaderboard with 19 points per game. He also collects 3.4 rebounds and averages 1.2 assists per game.
- Emmanuel Tshimanga has a stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 8.5 points and 0.6 assists per game for UCSD to take the top rebound spot on the team. Roddie Anderson III has the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 10 points and 2.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Pope is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Tritons, hitting 2.3 threes per game.