Table of Contents
Alex Smalley is +5500 to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club after taking fifth in The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside) on November 17-20 in his last action. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Smalley in this event.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Alex Smalley Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Smalley has finished below par 15 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 15 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Smalley has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in six of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 13 times.
Alex Smalley History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Smalley did not make the cut in his most recent entry into this tournament (in 2022).
Alex Smalley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|