Table of Contents
The Oregon State Beavers (7-9, 1-4 Pac-12) are heavy underdogs (by 15 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the No. 9 Arizona Wildcats (14-2, 3-2 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 144 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Beavers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Arena: Gill Coliseum
Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- Arizona has put together a 13-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 86.7% of those games).
- The Wildcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1429 or shorter.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 6-9-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 15-point underdogs this season, the Beavers are 1-0 against the spread.
- Arizona’s average point total in matchups this year is 158.3, 14.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Oregon State Betting Stats & Info
- Oregon State has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won once.
- The Beavers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +800.
- The Beavers’ ATS record is 6-8-1 this year.
- The Beavers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 15 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Oregon State’s games this year is 14.1 fewer points than the point total of 144 for this outing.
Arizona vs. Oregon State Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Oregon State AVG||Oregon State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona Wildcats Leaders
- Azuolas Tubelis leads the Wildcats in scoring and rebounding, tallying 20.6 points and 9.1 boards per game.
- Kerr Kriisa leads Arizona in assists, averaging 5.7 per game while also scoring 11.2 points per contest.
- Kriisa leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oregon State Beavers Leaders
- Jordan Pope collects 12.3 points and tacks on 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Dzmitry Ryuny is at the top of the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game. He also racks up 6.3 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Pope is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Beavers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.