Table of Contents
Brian Stuard has +35000 odds at the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, The RSM Classic. Below we help you make your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Brian Stuard Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Stuard has finished under par 11 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered a top-five score once in his last 18 rounds.
- Stuard has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Brian Stuard History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Over Stuard’s last nine trips to this tournament, he’s placed among the top five two times and the top 10 four times. He has an average finish of 24th over that span.
- In his last nine appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend seven times.
- Stuard finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent appearance in this event in 2022.
Brian Stuard’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|