Table of Contents
MAAC foes meet when the Canisius Golden Griffins (4-11, 2-4 MAAC) host the Marist Red Foxes (5-9, 1-4 MAAC) at Koessler Athletic Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 13, 2023. The Red Foxes are 4-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Griffins vs. Red Foxes
- Game Day: Friday, January 13, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Arena: Koessler Athletic Center
Canisius Betting Stats & Information
- Canisius has won one of three games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (33.3%).
- The Golden Griffins have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -192 or shorter.
- The Golden Griffins have gone 7-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Red Foxes have a 2-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Canisius’ average point total in matchups this year is 144.3, 13.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Marist Betting Stats & Info
- Marist has entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won twice.
- The Red Foxes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +153 odds on them winning this game.
- The Red Foxes are 6-7-1 ATS this year.
- The Red Foxes have a 2-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- Marist’s games this season have averaged a total of 129.5 points, one fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Canisius vs. Marist Season Stat Comparison
|Canisius Rank||Canisius AVG||Marist AVG||Marist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Jordan Henderson leads the Golden Griffins in scoring, tallying 13.5 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Xzavier Long is Canisius’ leading rebounder, grabbing six per game, while Tahj Staveskie is its best passer, averaging 2.8 assists in each contest.
- The Golden Griffins get the most three-point shooting production out of Henderson, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- Patrick Gardner sits on top of the Red Foxes leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.4 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Brickner notches more assists than any other Marist teammate with 2.4 per game. He also averages 6.4 points and grabs 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Noah Harris is dependable from distance and leads the Red Foxes with 2.1 made threes per game.