Table of Contents
Keita Nakajima will aim to improve on a 12th-place finish in his last outing in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP when he takes to the course at the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He has +35000 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Nakajima before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Keita Nakajima Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Nakajima has shot below par on six occasions while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
- Nakajima has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Keita Nakajima History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Nakajima finished 41st here in 2022 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- He carded a score in one round that was in the five best of the day his last time here.
Keita Nakajima’s Last 5 Tournaments