Table of Contents
Kevin Streelman heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +18000 odds after making the cut and finishing 35th in his last event, The RSM Classic. Below we help you make your best bets on Streelman before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Kevin Streelman Recent Performance
- Streelman has finished below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Streelman has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Kevin Streelman History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Streelman has an average finish of 39th at this tournament in two trips, including a personal best of 26th place.
- In his last two trips to this tournament, Streelman made the cut every time.
- The most recent time Streelman played this event (in 2015), he finished 51st.
- He was within five shots of the leader in one round his last time at this tournament.
Kevin Streelman’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|