Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Panthers (11-5, 5-1 Horizon) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the Northern Kentucky Norse (10-7, 5-1 Horizon) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 128.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Norse
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Information
- Milwaukee has not lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Panthers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -112 or shorter.
- The Panthers have an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Norse are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Milwaukee’s games this year is 17 more points than the over/under of 128.5 in this matchup.
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Kentucky has been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Norse have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -110 moneyline set for this game.
- The Norse are 3-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Norse have a 2-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Northern Kentucky’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 131.1 points, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Milwaukee vs. Northern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Milwaukee Rank||Milwaukee AVG||Northern Kentucky AVG||Northern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- Markeith Browning II leads the Panthers in rebounds and assists. Browning averages 9.4 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 3 assists per game.
- Milwaukee’s leading scorer is BJ Freeman, who drops 12.3 points a game in addition to his 4.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Freeman, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick is the top scorer for the Norse with 19.2 points per game. He also tacks on 2.7 rebounds and three assists per game to his statistics.
- Northern Kentucky’s leader in rebounds is Chris Brandon with 9.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Xavier Rhodes with 3.2 per game.
- Warrick is the most prolific from distance for the Norse, hitting 2.2 threes per game.