Table of Contents
Big Sky opponents meet when the Montana Grizzlies (8-8, 2-2 Big Sky) host the Weber State Wildcats (7-9, 2-1 Big Sky) at Dahlberg Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 12, 2023. The Wildcats are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 134.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Missoula, Montana
- Arena: Dahlberg Arena
Montana Betting Stats & Information
- Montana has been the moneyline favorite eight times this season. They’ve gone 5-3 in those games.
- The Grizzlies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -191 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Grizzlies have compiled a 7-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Wildcats have a 4-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Montana’s average point total in outings this year is 139.9, 5.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Weber State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Weber State has won three out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +156 odds on them winning this game.
- The Wildcats are 6-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are 4-5 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Weber State this year is 1.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana vs. Weber State Season Stat Comparison
|Montana Rank||Montana AVG||Weber State AVG||Weber State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan leads the Grizzlies in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 16.9 points, pulling down 8.4 rebounds and distributing 2.9 assists per game.
- Aanen Moody leads the Grizzlies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- Dillon Jones is at the top of nearly all of the Wildcats’ leaderboards by collecting 14.7 points, 10 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Steven Verplancken Jr. averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.