Table of Contents
The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (5-12, 0-4 ASUN) are heavy underdogs (by 10 points) to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Queens Royals (12-5, 2-2 ASUN) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 159.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Royals vs. Bears
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Curry Arena
Queens Betting Stats & Information
- Queens has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- The Royals have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -530 or shorter.
- The Royals’ ATS record is 10-4-0 this season.
- The Bears have a 1-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Queens’ games this year is 7.6 fewer points than the over/under of 159.5 in this matchup.
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Central Arkansas has been the underdog 13 times and won two of those games.
- The Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +360 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bears are 6-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bears are 1-5 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Central Arkansas this year is 6.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Queens vs. Central Arkansas Season Stat Comparison
|Queens Rank||Queens AVG||Central Arkansas AVG||Central Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Queens Royals Leaders
- Kenny Dye leads the Royals in points and assists per game, scoring 17.1 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Gavin Rains is Queens’ best rebounder, hauling in an average of 10.4 boards in each contest while scoring 6.1 points per game.
- The Royals get the most three-point shooting production out of Chris Ashby, who makes two threes per game.
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- Camren Hunter’s points (16.4 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bears’ leaderboards.
- Masai Olowokere grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.4 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard.
- Collin Cooper is the top shooter from distance for the Bears, hitting 2.5 threes per game.