Table of Contents
The Siena Saints (11-5, 5-0 MAAC) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to continue a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Niagara Purple Eagles (9-6, 4-2 MAAC) on Friday, January 13, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Saints vs. Purple Eagles
- Game Day: Friday, January 13, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lewiston, New York
- Arena: Gallagher Center
Siena Betting Stats & Information
- Siena has won five of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (83.3%).
- The Saints have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The Saints are 10-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Purple Eagles have a 5-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Siena’s average point total in outings this year is 140, 10.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Niagara Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Niagara has won four out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Purple Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -105.
- The Purple Eagles have an 8-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Purple Eagles are 5-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Niagara this season is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Siena vs. Niagara Season Stat Comparison
|Siena Rank||Siena AVG||Niagara AVG||Niagara Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Siena Saints Leaders
- The Saints leader in points and assists is Javian McCollum, who puts up 16 points per game to go with 3.8 assists.
- Siena’s best rebounder is Jared Billups, who averages 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 7.8 PPG average.
- Andrew Platek leads the Saints in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Niagara Purple Eagles Leaders
- The Purple Eagles’ Noah Thomasson racks up enough points (18.2 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Sam Iorio grabs 6.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.3 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Niagara rebounding leaderboard.
- Thomasson is reliable from deep and leads the Purple Eagles with 1.8 made threes per game.