Table of Contents
The Little Rock Trojans (5-12, 1-3 OVC) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (8-9, 1-3 OVC) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 12, 2023 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Screaming Eagles have also lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Screaming Eagles vs. Trojans
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Arena: Screaming Eagles Arena
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Indiana has won 33.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-4).
- The Screaming Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -343 or shorter.
- The Screaming Eagles’ ATS record is 4-8-1 this season.
- The Trojans are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Southern Indiana’s games this season is five fewer points than the total of 154.5 in this matchup.
Little Rock Betting Stats & Info
- Little Rock has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won once.
- The Trojans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +270 moneyline set for this game.
- The Trojans’ ATS record is 7-8-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Trojans have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Little Rock this season is 3.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southern Indiana vs. Little Rock Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Indiana Rank||Southern Indiana AVG||Little Rock AVG||Little Rock Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- Trevor Lakes leads the Screaming Eagles in scoring, tallying 13.1 points per game to go with 5.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Southern Indiana’s leading rebounder is Jacob Polakovich averaging 11.3 boards per game and its best passer is Isaiah Swope and his 3.5 assists per game.
- The Screaming Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Lakes, who makes 3.2 threes per game.
Little Rock Trojans Leaders
- Myron Gardner is at the top of almost all of the Trojans’ leaderboards by recording 13.8 points, 9.7 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Chris Walker is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Trojans, hitting 1.6 threes per game.