Table of Contents
Trevor Cone has +50000 odds at the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event, The RSM Classic, and finished 54th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Cone before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Trevor Cone Recent Performance
- Cone has finished below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Cone has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
Trevor Cone’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|