Table of Contents
The Clemson Tigers (14-3, 6-0 ACC) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the No. 24 Duke Blue Devils (13-4, 4-2 ACC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 141.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Blue Devils
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has gone 12-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7%).
- The Tigers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -121 or shorter.
- The Tigers have a 9-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Clemson has had in its games this season is 1.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Duke Betting Stats & Info
- Duke will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- The Blue Devils have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +102.
- The Blue Devils have a 7-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- Duke’s games this season have averaged a total of 135.6 points, 5.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Clemson vs. Duke Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Duke AVG||Duke Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and rebounds is Hunter Tyson, who scores 16.2 points and pulls down 10.1 rebounds per game.
- Clemson’s best passer is Chase Hunter, who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 14.5 PPG scoring average.
- Tyson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- Kyle Filipowski sits on top of the Blue Devils leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.7 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Duke’s assist leader is Jeremy Roach with 3.2 per game. He also averages 11.9 points per game and adds 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Roach is the most prolific from deep for the Blue Devils, hitting 1.4 threes per game.