Table of Contents
The No. 19 Providence Friars (14-3, 6-0 Big East) are underdogs (+7) for an attempt to build on a nine-game winning streak when they visit the Creighton Bluejays (9-8, 3-3 Big East) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at CHI Health Center Omaha. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bluejays vs. Friars
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: CHI Health Center Omaha
Creighton Betting Stats & Information
- Creighton has won eight of 10 games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Bluejays have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -270 or shorter.
- The Bluejays are 8-9-0 ATS this season.
- Creighton’s average point total in outings this season is 145.6, 0.9 points less than the total in this game.
Providence Betting Stats & Info
- Providence has been underdogs in seven games this season and won four (57.1%) of those contests.
- The Friars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +225.
- The Friars have gone 10-7-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under in Providence’s games this season is 1.5 more points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Creighton vs. Providence Season Stat Comparison
|Creighton Rank||Creighton AVG||Providence AVG||Providence Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who averages 14.8 per contest to go with 6.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Creighton’s leading rebounder is Baylor Scheierman averaging 8.9 boards per game and its best passer is Ryan Nembhard and his 5.5 assists per game.
- Scheierman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bluejays, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Providence Friars Leaders
- Bryce Hopkins sits atop the Friars leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Jared Bynum records more assists than any other Providence teammate with 4.4 per game. He also scores 9.1 points and grabs 2.3 rebounds per game.
- Noah Locke is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Friars, hitting 2.1 threes per game.