Table of Contents
The Georgia State Panthers (8-9, 1-4 Sun Belt) are favored (-3.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (8-8, 2-3 Sun Belt) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Georgia State Convocation Center. The over/under in the matchup is 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Chanticleers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Georgia State Convocation Center
Georgia State Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia State is 4-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1%).
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -150 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 5-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Chanticleers are 4-4 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Georgia State’s average point total in outings this season is 130.5, four points less than the over/under in this game.
Coastal Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Coastal Carolina has been the underdog nine times and won four of those games.
- The Chanticleers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- The Chanticleers’ ATS record is 7-7-0 this season.
- The Chanticleers have a 4-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Coastal Carolina this year is 9.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Georgia State vs. Coastal Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia State Rank||Georgia State AVG||Coastal Carolina AVG||Coastal Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia State Panthers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Dwon Odom, who scores 14.5 points and distributes 3.2 assists per game.
- Ja’Heim Hudson is Georgia State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 10.2 points per game.
- Evan Johnson leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers Leaders
- Jomaru Brown racks up 15.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Chanticleers.
- The Coastal Carolina leaders in rebounding and assists are Essam Mostafa with 10.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.4 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Henry Abraham with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.3 points and 2.6 rebounds per game).
- Linton Brown is reliable from three-point range and leads the Chanticleers with 1.9 made threes per game.