Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player props for Saturday’s NFL action, including for Josh Palmer, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on NBC. Palmer and the Los Angeles Chargers square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Josh Palmer Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-115)
Josh Palmer Receiving Stats
- Palmer’s 72 grabs (107 targets) have netted him 769 yards (48.1 per game) and three TDs.
- Palmer has been the target of 107 of his team’s 711 passing attempts this season, or 15.0% of the target share.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 41 touchdowns on offense this season, or 7.3%.
- In his one matchup against the Jaguars, Palmer’s 99 receiving yards total is 49.5 more than his over/under for Saturday’s game (49.5).
- Palmer has had more than 49.5 receiving yards versus the Jaguars every time.
- Palmer did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Jaguars.
Last 3 Games
- at Broncos (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 39 yardsvs. Rams (1/1/2023): 0 receptions, 0 yardsat Colts (12/26/2022): 2 receptions, 16 yards