Table of Contents
The Minnesota Timberwolves (20-22) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (21-22) on Friday, January 13, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Timberwolves vs. Suns
- Game Day: Friday, January 13, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSAZ and BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
Timberwolves Betting Stats & Information
- The Timberwolves have put together a 13-10 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 56.5% of those games).
- Minnesota has gone 11-8 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -142 or shorter (winning 57.9%).
- The Timberwolves have an 18-24-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Timberwolves are 8-11 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in 20 of the Timberwolves’ 43 games with a set total.
Phoenix Betting Stats & Info
- The Suns have entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won five, or 31.2%, of those games.
- This season, Phoenix has won two of its nine games, or 22.2%, when it is the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The Suns are 21-22-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Suns have gone 4-6 against the spread.
- Games involving the Suns have hit the over 19 times this year.
Timberwolves vs. Suns Season Stat Comparison
|Timberwolves Rank||Timberwolves AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- Anthony Edwards leads active Timberwolves players in scoring, tallying 23.6 points per game to go with six rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- D’Angelo Russell contributes with 17.2 points, 6.4 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game, and Rudy Gobert adds 14.1 points, 0.9 assists and 12 rebounds per contest.
- Edwards makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Timberwolves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Deandre Ayton’s averages this season include 17.5 points, 9.8 rebounds and two assists per game.
- Mikal Bridges also is good for 15.5 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Damion Lee hits 1.7 three-pointers per game.