Table of Contents
The UC Irvine Anteaters (11-5, 4-0 Big West) are heavily favored (-11.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the CSU Northridge Matadors (3-13, 0-5 Big West) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Matadome. The matchup has a point total of 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Anteaters vs. Matadors
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Northridge, California
- Arena: Matadome
UC Irvine Betting Stats & Information
- UC Irvine has won eight of 10 games when favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- The Anteaters have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -695 or shorter.
- The Anteaters are 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Matadors have a 3-0 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 11.5 points or more.
- UC Irvine’s average point total in matchups this year is 145.8, 9.8 points higher than the total in this game.
CSU Northridge Betting Stats & Info
- This season, CSU Northridge has won one out of the 13 games, or 7.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Matadors have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +473 moneyline set for this game.
- The Matadors have gone 5-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Matadors are 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season.
- CSU Northridge’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 132.8 points, 3.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UC Irvine vs. CSU Northridge Season Stat Comparison
|UC Irvine Rank||UC Irvine AVG||CSU Northridge AVG||CSU Northridge Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Irvine Anteaters Leaders
- The Anteaters scoring leader is Dawson Baker, who averages 14.3 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists.
- Bent Leuchten is UC Irvine’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while Pierre Crockrell II is its best passer, distributing 4.8 assists in each contest.
- The Anteaters get the most three-point shooting production out of DJ Davis, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
CSU Northridge Matadors Leaders
- Atin Wright is at the top of the Matadors scoring leaderboard with 14.3 points per game. He also grabs 2.6 rebounds and averages 2.1 assists per game.
- De’Sean Allen-Eikens has a stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 10 points and 0.8 assists per game for CSU Northridge to take the top rebound spot on the team. Dionte Bostick has the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 13.5 points and 3.9 rebounds per outing.
- Wright averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Matadors.