Table of Contents
The Citadel Bulldogs (6-11, 1-4 SoCon) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Western Carolina Catamounts (10-8, 3-2 SoCon) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at McAlister Field House. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 146.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Catamounts vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: McAlister Field House
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- Western Carolina has a 2-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Catamounts have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Catamounts’ ATS record is 9-7-1 this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 3-9-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Western Carolina’s games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the over/under of 146.5 in this matchup.
Citadel Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Citadel has been the underdog 12 times and won two of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +100 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 6-9-1 this year.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Bulldogs are 3-9-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Citadel this year is 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Western Carolina vs. Citadel Season Stat Comparison
|Western Carolina Rank||Western Carolina AVG||Citadel AVG||Citadel Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Catamounts is Tyzhaun Claude, who accumulates 14.8 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Vonterius Woolbright leads Western Carolina in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 12.9 points per contest.
- The Catamounts get the most three-point shooting production out of Tre Jackson, who makes 3.6 threes per game.
Citadel Bulldogs Leaders
- Stephen Clark holds the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.6 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Citadel’s assist leader is Madison Durr with 2.6 per game. He also averages 7.6 points per game and adds 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Austin Ash is dependable from three-point range and leads the Bulldogs with 3.5 made threes per game.